As I said last week, today is my day to host the Carnival of Nonprofit Consultants. I chose this as my question of the week: "Is your work changing because of the economy? How? What adjustments are you making?"
- Jane, at FIO Partners, talks about how important it is to focus on the value that consultants provide to their clients.
- The Nonprofits Assistance Fund blog talks about how during uncertain times, organizations should think about moving into "turnaround mode."
- Although they didn't say this was related to the economy, Strategynut gives seven tips for building trust with your consulting clients.
- A Small Change blog talks about annual board solicitations.
- Donor Power blog asks whether brand kills fundraising? Answer: no.