Here are posts from a small sampling of bloggers I regularly read:
- Holly Ross shows her geek cred in a great post about DNS. I love Holly's approach to technology.
- Amy Sample Ward let's us know how to give green. Amy is a great source for nptech tips of all types.
- Beth Kanter asks whether or not we can add some more steps to Chris Brogan's fabulous 50 steps to create a social media presence. Beth is, of course, THE web 2.0 and social network guru for the nptech community.
- Allan Benamer talks about Convio's new big client, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, for their Salesforce-based application formerly known as Aikido, presently known as Common Ground. I trust Allan's gut instincts about CRM technology.
- David Geilhufe ponders how technology solutions split communities, and issues of a lack of strategic vision. It's a great, thoughtful post. David is always a great source for thoughtful insights about open source.
- Michele Martin talks about developing a personal learning plan. I read her blog for great tips on professional development and technology.